Thursday, July 28, 2011

Party! Oh wait... I'm not that cool.

So my parents go out of town, right? And I throw this massive crazy party that just blows the roof off the house. I mean there's people shoulder to shoulder, crazy loud music, dancing, laughing.... Ohhhh wait. I spent the whole day watching project runway and crafting. And then went to yoga. 
*Sigh*

I though I was 22... Apparently I missed a huge chunk of my life when I turned into an old lady.

Anyway... So about that stuff I was crafting... 

I've got plans.
BIG plans.

I won't reveal too much yet, but my dream of starting a business is getting closer.  I'm learning new things, I'm cleaning up my style, thought up a cute new name and logo, and started a page on good ol' facebook.  As soon as I can find that dang camera charger of mine (WHERE DID IT GO?!), then I will take lots and lots of pictures and it will reek of amazingness. Yup. I'm excited.

Back to Project Runway. ;)

Love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment