Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hello Wednesday :)

We found a house! It's not the one that I blogged about before, but I really really like this one, and it will hopefully be ours soon. <3 (Well technically it wont be mine for at least another year when we tie the knot... but who's counting? I still get to decorate it.) ;)

In other news, I've got about a month left until school starts again... I'm dreading it, but it's my VERY LAST YEAR of college, so I just need to keep that in mind! I can do it... I'm going to keep my crafy-mind occupied though by coming up with fun ways to decorate my itsy-bitsy "absolutely no holes in the walls" apartment. Oh boy. Hello command strips. :)

I'm working on some tutorials for the blog, I craft all the time but I get so excited that I'm halfway through a project before I remember to grab my camera. Which is currently dead. And I keep forgetting to charge it... *Sigh* It will happen eventually. 

I'm also trying to think of a good name for an accessory/clothing/decor business. You know, the kind that every housewife and young mother is trying to start? Apparently the fad of women wanting to hold jobs of power is over. Ah, history repeating itself. Anyway, any ideas?

That's all I've got for today, go make something wonderful!

Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment