Friday, July 13, 2012

TGIF

Happy Friday :)

As a followup to my last post, my room is nearly finished after a long week of sorting, trashing, and garage-sale-proclamation(ing). I would love to post pictures, but unfortunately my computer decided it really hates me, and my USB ports are no longer working, and I can't plug in my new fancy shmancy camera. 

In other news, I had a fun and exciting (and in the end very sad) week, because I found a baby quail! He was struggling in my neighbors yard only a few hours hatched, and there was no family to be seen. Poor little guy got ditched. Anyway, I took him home, set up a habitat, got some food, and spent a few days teaching him how to eat, drink, and run. He only made it to day six, and then I guess wasn't strong enough to go on. RIP little Norbert <3. As sad as it was, I'm comforted in knowing that he lived six times as long as he probably would if I had left him, I got some great lessons and memories, and he got a temporary momma bird. Thankfully I snapped a few pics on my webcam. :)

Cool Bird likes Sepia
He would not sit still!

Whatevs. I got a burd.
On to more (potentially) good news! I auditioned for a new theatre today (new to me and new to the valley). It was probably the best audition experience of my life, and I'm so excited to see what happens with it! I met lots of great people and I'm really hoping I get to work with many of them soon :) I got a call from the director but we're playing phone tag so I'm not sure what it's about yet. Prayers and fingers crossed for good news! <3

Love and glitter!
   -L

No comments:

Post a Comment