Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!

I live in Arizona, which means it's hot in the summer. Like, REALLY hot. Which makes doing things outside pretty much impossible. I'm used to it, but it gets a little sad on fun days like today, where you just want to go outside with a frozen drink and soak up the rays. 
Today, however, IT'S RAINING! 
Which is awesome. 
It also means that monsoon season is starting, and if you've never felt hot rain... You're missing out. :)
Anyway, I went outside and sat in the rain for about 20 minutes earlier, and it was spectacular! And that is my little rant about the rain.

In other news, I decided to dedicate myself to a huge project this week.  After 2 years of mostly living on campus, I've moved back home to my parents house.  I never moved my stuff out in the first place since I was home every weekend and day off, so when I moved back, I ended up with doubles of a lot of stuff. In fact, I just ended up with a ton of stuff in general. It's been piling up in my room and our spare bedroom, and finally I decided I've had enough! My 'rents went on a spin through Hungary (cool!), and I decided to take advantage of that by putting everything I own in sorted bags and boxes in the hallway. I'm nowhere near finished... BUT I can see almost my whole floor, and that's definitely something. So that's what I'm doing today! How are you celebrating?

Happy Independence!
  L

No comments:

Post a Comment