Thursday, September 22, 2011

What to do with a box of t-shirts?

So my little brother has this "quirk" (obsession?) and has to wear a brand new white t-shirt every day. (Waste of money? uh, yeah.) - which means that he ends up with a TON of white t-shirts in great conditions! Me, having the oh-so-crafty cheap mind that I do, I asked him to hand over some of his leftovers. Great idea, right? Well lets just say, I have a terrible time keeping myself organized, and I like to take on projects and then finish them a year later. So there's a big box of t-shirts taking up space in my room. What to do with them? Do you have lots of spare t-shirts that you really don't need? Well here's a collection of great t-shirt tutorials to get you started! Mind you, I haven't actually done any of them... yet. But I will! And then I shall post pictures. I hope. Happy Crafting! <3

Braided Headbands
Ruffle Rosette Pillow
Rug!
And finally, this really cute fabric Wreath!

There are so many fun things do do with a t-shirt! What's your favorite t-shirt re-purpose? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment